Build and manage my RFP/Tender
Never build another tender document in Word or Excel again. With our centralised dashboard you can create, manage, control and retain consistency of the full procurement process starting right here.
• Instant RFP builder: create your document from scratch, quickly reuse previous RFP content, or start from our ‘best in class’ template libraries.
• Boost your success: learn from the best performing RFPs on the platform.
• Shortlist candidates: begin grouping and cross-checking potential suppliers.
• Automatic matching: let the system seek out the most compatible suppliers based on the unique requirements of your RFP.
Supplier validation DDQ
We know it can be tricky to compare suppliers at the early stages of any buying process. The Pulse platform has an Intelligent scoring system that can instantly present comparisons based on data provided by all vendors on the system.
• Results from Due Diligence Questionnaires collated and compared side-by-side.
• Evaluate third party partners accreditations or validations.
• Review Pulse Passport credentials for each shortlisted supplier.
• Quickly carry out some 'light touch' engagement with potential suppliers through the system.
When you’re managing multiple Tender
processes at the same time, keeping track of everything and following-up on actions can be a headache. We’ve built a ‘all-in- one’ dashboard which acts as your procurement PA and will ensure that nothing slips through the net.
• Instant view of which projects are on track and which are behind schedule, highlighting which stages and which suppliers are causing issues.
• Status flags to act as reminders of which stages/processes are complete and the outcome of each.
• Intelligent insights giving an understanding of how effectively your processes are working. Reporting and scoring of deadlines, completion rates, responses, views and engagement rates.
Buyer Team Shared Responsibilities
We understand that the buying process can be a full-time internal project management job of its own. The platform allows you to easily share responsibilities with your team and track progress at every stage.
• Remove the pressure of managing documents, saving files, allocating roles, taking notes and, generally, carrying out unnecessary admin – it’s all taken care of in the system.
• Invite internal team members and decision makers to the platform, set tasks and deadlines for each project.
• Allocate task-level responsibilities (ownership of each section of an RFP, response to questions, deadlines).
• Set automatic notifications to keep track of deliverables and deadlines.